- has been separated from both lover and daughter.
- doesn’t invite anyone to the anniversary party as she has no friends, apparently.
- is a moody so-and-so during said party (and who can blame her?)
- is miserable in general (again, who can blame her?).
- uses GREGSON’S BOOK to start the Downton fire.
- ends up ruining only HER room while the rest of the abbey stays fine.
SERIES FIVE IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN.
Fkn’ Edith. <—That should be a meme.
Oh my gggggggggg…Violet and Isobel never disappoint.
Yeah so blacklist ‘da s5’ for bitching but whitelist ‘allen leech’ and ‘tom branson’ for GIFs.
You know you want the GIFs.
What’s going on with Fellowes now (I have to ask since I’ve been hiding in a small hole away from DA)?
Imagine your middle aged OTP has worked together for 20 years; seeing each other day in and day out and becoming best friends, and underneath that, even more. They’ve come close to acting on their feelings many times but stopped as there is a strict no fraternizing policy in the company’s ethical code. Person A is offered the job of a lifetime - but it’s in another country.
Sounds like something that would happen on Mr. Selfridge.
And that, my friends, is Robert’s Perpetual Reaction to All Things Edith.